- ESC/POS Command for TM Printer
- Character Code Tables for TM Printer
- ESC/POS Command for Customer Displays
- Character Code Tables for Customer Displays
- Epson ePOS SDK for Android
- Epson ePOS SDK for iOS
- Epson ePOS SDK for Universal Windows apps
- ePOS-Device XML
- ePOS-Print XML
Character Code Tables for Epson Customer Displays
- Character code tables of the Epson customer displays which support ESC/POS® are provided.
Tree menu at the left side
+ Single-byte Characters
+ Multi-byte Characters
+ Support Info. for each model
- Introduction is this page.
- Single-byte Characters includes three kinds of table.
- Multi-byte Characters: includes character code tables for multi-byte character sets. Japanese character code tables are available.
- Support Info. for Each Model: contains Code Page Support, International Character Set Support, and Japanese Support.
- Appendix: contains How to Read the Tables, and Revision history.
- The font design in the character code tables may differ from the actual font of the printers.
- The supported ranges of the code page, international character sets or multi-byte character sets may differ depending on printer models. Refer to the specification of the printer model for details.
- You may not distribute, modify, reproduce or use any Materials, in whole or in part.
- This content is subject to change without prior notice.
EPSON is a registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation.
ESC/POS is a registered trademark or trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation.
You may not distribute, modify, reproduce or use any Materials, in whole or in part.